PURCHASING, RESERVING, CANCELLING, WAITLIST
How do I get started?
How do I reserve classes?
You must purchase session packages or a monthly membership in order to reserve classes. You can make purchases and reserve classes online using our safe and secure booking system. Follow the steps to create your profile and password. You will use your email to log-in to the system. We ask that all members become familiar with this system. It is very easy to use and puts you in total control to make purchases, reserve or cancel classes, and keep track of your schedule at your own convenience 24 hours a day. Space is limited and classes do fill up. We encourage you to reserve your space online. Walk-ins are subject to availability and not guaranteed. We do not guarantee any reservations or cancellations made by phone or email. If you still have questions or need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist you!
Are purchases refundable or transferable?
All purchases are final and not refundable or transferable to any other party.
Are there any exceptions to your cancellation and no-show policy?
There are absolutely no exceptions so please do not ask. We understand that circumstances arise that are beyond our control at times. For that reason, we offer ways to “earn” cancellation fee waivers in studio. Ask your instructors during class for more info! Our cancellation and no-show policies are in place to encourage members to make schedule changes in a timely manner. Last minute schedule changes prevent others who may have been waiting from having the opportunity to sign up. Hopefully, it will also motivate you to stick to your commitment and make it into class unless you have absolutely no choice!
Is there a way to get into a class that is full?
Yes, if a class is full, we recommend putting your name on the wait list. People make schedule changes and cancel classes all the time and it is very likely you will get into a class by adding your name to the wait list. If a spot opens up more than 12 hours before the start of class, members on the wait list will be confirmed for the open spot in order of their position on the wait list. Refer to our Studio Policies for more information on how the process works.
How do I add myself to the wait list?
From your online profile, go to the class schedule. If a class is full, there will be a “wait list only” next to the “RESERVE” button. Once you click on “RESERVE”, you will be asked if you wish to be added to the wait list. Click “Yes, add me to the wait list”
How can I view my position on the wait list and/or remove myself from the wait list?
To view your current position on the wait list, click on “My Info” tab to access “My schedule.” If you are on any wait lists, there will be a “WAITLIST” button on the top right corner above your schedule. Click on the button and you will be able to see all the wait lists you are on and your current position. Here you can also click “Cancel” to to remove yourself from the list. Be sure to click “OK” to confirm the removal.
How do I opt-in to receive emails and newsletters?
To receive courtesy waitlist emails, log-in to your profile, click on “My Info” and select “Yes” in your profile next to “receive email reminders and newsletters?”
When does the schedule come out?
Our monthly schedule comes out the 25th of each month for the following month.
Is this Pilates?
Lagree Fitness is not Pilates and we are not a Pilates studio. If a traditional Pilates experience is what you desire, our studio may not be right for you. However, please don’t let this stop you from trying the workout. It is a bit more fast paced and intense but each and every movement is performed slowly and with control to minimize impact on joints. Click here to read and see more about the workout.
Are private sessions necessary?
Private sessions are not required. If you have an existing injury or are concerned about your fitness level and would feel more comfortable receiving individualized attention, we encourage you to book a private session before taking our group classes.
Is this workout for beginners?
Our workout is low impact but high intensity. We move through the exercises fairly quickly with little to no downtime. Beginners may find the first class confusing but do not be discouraged. The classes are designed to accommodate all fitness levels and our instructors are very friendly and will be walking around to correct form and offer modifications as needed. Almost all clients adapt well to our group setting after just a few classes. Remember, we all have to start somewhere!
How often should I be coming to class?
We recommend taking classes at least 3-4 times a week to feel and see results. This is supposed to be an intense workout that will bring your muscles to failure and your last few seconds in each exercise should be a struggle! That said, your body needs time to properly repair and recover and depending on your fitness level and the level of intensity you put in, you may need more or less time in between classes. Some people love our workout so much they end up coming 5-6 times a week. Listen to your body.
What should I know before coming to class?
- For safety and sanitary reasons, grip socks are REQUIRED for classes. They are available for purchase in the studio but of course, you are always welcome to bring your own!
- We recommend bringing a towel. We will make it our goal to make you sweat!
- We do have a water cooler available but you might want to bring your own bottle.
- Clothing should allow freedom of movement and be comfortable. Please secure long hair so it does not get caught on the moving parts of our machines. Same goes for dangling jewelry – It’s best to leave it at home.
- In consideration for those that are sensitive or allergic, please refrain from excessive use of scented products.
- Refrain from cell phone use and leave them on silent when class is in session.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, your spot may be given to a drop-in who is waiting for an open time. Please be on time.
- If this is your first visit, arrive at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled start time to complete any necessary paperwork and to get a brief orientation to familiarize yourself with the machines from our instructors.
- If you are purchasing classes in the studio, remember to bring a credit card to keep on file. A valid credit card must be on file and all future charges will be made to this credit card. All retail charges for bottled water, grips socks, etc. may also be made to the credit so cash is not necessary.
- Finally, please respect our members, our instructors, and the studio. We are committed to providing a fun, warm, and welcoming atmosphere for everyone for at least 45 minutes of the day!
May I bring my child or pet just this once?
For insurance and safety reasons, children and pets are not allowed in the studio while classes are in session. We are committed to providing an environment free from distractions for our instructors and our clients and we appreciate your understanding.
I’ve tried to call the studio but I always get the answering machine. How can I contact you?
We promise we are not ignoring you! We do our best to answer calls when class is not in session. If you do get our machine during business hours, leave a message and someone will return your call within a few hours. Alternatively, for a faster response, the best way to contact us is by emailing us at email@example.com .